- We file Federal and State Business Taxes for all 50 states.
- The forms that we typically receive from corporations to determine income are 1099-MISC and 1099-K. Another source to complement income is a Profit & Loss (P&L) Statement. P&L also helps to gather all business expenses.
- We can file Forms 1120-C, 1120-S, and 1065.
- If you are self-employed, we help file Forms 1096 and 1099-MISC for the contractors you have used.
- We provide all forms and schedules accordingly with our Business Tax Preparation services. The most common form that business owners receive is Schedule K-1, which is needed for individual income taxes.
- For current and previous customers, we assist you in filing before the due date or help you file an extension. Since the IRS is aggressive with penalties for late filing, we encourage you to file before the due date. We e-file your Federal Business Taxes and mail your State Business Taxes.
- The Tax software we use to file business taxes is Taxwise. (For more information on this software, refer to the following: https://taxna.wolterskluwer.com/)
- Our job is not finished when we file your taxes and get acknowledgments from the IRS and state tax departments. We stand behind our work. We help our clients with any letters received from the IRS or state agencies.
Contact us today with any questions about Family Tax business services or to begin preparing your business taxes.