- We file Federal and State Business Taxes for all 50 states.
- The forms that we usually get from corporations to determine Income are 1099 miscellaneous and 1099 K. Another source to complement Income is a P&L. P&L also helps to gather all business expenses.
- We can file 1120 C and 1120 S as well as 1065.
- We help if you are self-employed file forms 1096 and 1099 miscellaneous for the contractors you have used.
- We provide all forms and schedules accordingly with the Business Tax Preparation. The most common form that the owners will receive will be Schedule K1 that is needed for Individual Income Taxes.
- For current or previous customers, we will assist you in your filing before the due date or we will help you file an extension. Since IRS is aggressive with penalties for late filing we encourage to do so before the due date. We e-file your Business Taxes and mail the state Business taxes.
- The Tax software we use to file business taxes is Taxwise. https://taxna.wolterskluwer.com/
- The job is not finished when we file the taxes and get acknowledgments from the IRS and states. We stand behind our work. We help the customer with any letters received from IRS https://www.irs.gov/ or states.
Contact us to start getting your business’ taxes started today.