With nearly 20 years of experience in this industry, we offer skilled guidance and assistance with your individual income taxes.
Your important life events and milestones can affect your individual income taxes – education, employment, marriage, children, buying a home, investments, and even opening your own small business for additional income. One thing we have learned is that it pays to be fully prepared for uncertainty in the future. Circumstances arise that can significantly impact your personal tax situation.
l love talking with my clients about things like:
Individual income tax is an important tool for economic and financial decisions. Taxes are used for things like immigration, buying a house, obtaining a loan, buying a car, and getting a student loan.
Our consulting services include guidance on withholdings, investments, estimating taxes, self-employment income taxes, Social Security, and retirement.
Here’s what you need to know about our Income Tax Consulting services:
- We file Federal and State Individual Income Taxes for all states.
- Estimates are FREE.
- If this is your first time working with us, great – no problem! We will meet and discuss your tax information and status.
- The forms that we typically receive from clients are W2, 1099-MISC, 1099-K, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-G, 1098-INT, and 1095.
- The forms we will file include 1040, Schedules A, B, D, and 1, ACA worksheets, and others.
- Some customers push their limits and have other sources of income, such as self-employment and rental properties. We gather all sources of income and expenses and file Schedule C (Profit & Loss). If this information is not properly organized, we can help you for a fee. We do the same for rental property as well – any rental income you’ve received and all expenses related to your property must be recorded to file Schedule E.
- If you are self-employed, we will help you file Forms 1096 and 1099-MISC for the contractors you have used.
- Any other special cases are welcome, no matter how complicated they may be. We will assess these situations and determine the best way we can help, since they are not common cases.
- We e-file your Income Taxes – if the result is a refund, we direct deposit into your personal bank account.
- We have been using Taxwise software for nearly 20 years. (For more information, refer to the following: https://taxna.wolterskluwer.com/)
- Each year we maintain and update our credentials by taking a minimum of 15 CPE credits.
- Our job is not finished when we file your taxes and get acknowledgments from the IRS and state tax departments. We stand behind our work. We help our clients with any letters received from the IRS or state agencies.
- We help you track the status of your refunds, pay your taxes, and set up payment plans. We also pay estimated taxes and revise your withholding to narrow the damage at the time you file your taxes.
Contact us today with any questions about Family Tax consulting services or to begin preparing your individual income taxes.